WHO WE ARE:
The York Region Bullying Prevention Partnership is a partnership of community agencies, organizations and institutions that work with children, youth and adults to reduce bullying where we live, learn, work and play.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- Each person has a right to respect and human dignity.
- When we value diversity, we reduce bullying.
- Bullying can be prevented.
- Bullying does not end on its own.
- Time does not heal the hurt.
- Bullying should not be a part of growing up.
- Everyone has a responsibility; we all need to respond.
- Human Rights include everyone.
WHO WE ARE:
- Blue Hills Child and Family Centre
- Bully Free Community Alliance of York Region
- Canadian Red Cross
- Character Community Foundation of York Region
- Crime Stoppers of York Region
- Family Services of York Region—LGBTTQ Services
- Finding Solutions Autism Services
- Jewish Family and Child Services
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services
- Kinark Child and Family Services
- Learning Disabilities Association of York Region
- Region of York, Community and Health Services
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- The York Centre
- York Catholic District School Board
- York Region District School Board
- York Regional Police
- Women’s Support Network of York Region